Sunday, November 6, 2011

Count Your Blessings Day 6

Lazy Sunday's

Never underestimate the power of a good nap!  Or in our case a day filled with multiple naps.  That is the usual Sunday in the Day household.  Well, at least it is when we aren't spending it traveling.  This Sunday we spent the entire day being lazy!  We had friends in town for the OU vs. Texas A&M game and we spent the majority of Sunday recovering!  I got up to take Kasey and Nicole back to their hotel, went and grabbed breakfast then immediately went back to sleep.  After napping a few hours, Mitch and I got up and got ready to head over to Mark and Gwyn's for Jason's belated birthday dinner.  Gwyn is a great cook!  When we got home, back to sleep we went.  We decided we should get up and do something besides being lazy so we went to dinner.  After dinner, home and more sleep.  It was an incredibly lazy day, but it was much needed.  And I can never pass up and afternoon cuddling with the Hubster!




No comments:

Post a Comment