Thursday, November 10, 2011

Count Your Blessings Day 10

Pedicures!

When I say I love pedicures, that is a complete understatement.  Pedicures are quite possibly one of my 5 favorite things on this planet.  It is a close 4th to Husband, Family, Puppy.....  I never considered myself a prissy girl growing up, but if getting a pedicure a few times a month constitutes prissy, then by all means call me prissy!  There is nothing more relaxing than jumping in the massage chair and having someone rub your feet!  My kind of perfect day!

One of my very dearest friends, Mrs. Lauren Jordan, and I try to take every opportunity we can to get a manicure/pedicure together.  We may make our husbands go broke one day with our fancy pedicures.  Every time I think about a pedicure, her name is synonymous with them.  I see us as old ladies one day shopping, stopping for lunch and having a glass of wine then, heading off to get our deluxe spa Mani/Pedis!  With flowers of course ;)!!  Sounds like a pretty perfect day with my best friend!

Today, I am especially thankful for pedicures because tonight I am taking my niece, Samantha, on our first (of hopefully many) pedicure outings.  I can't begin to say how excited I am to go on our Aunt/Niece date!  It will be a great time I am sure.



2 comments:

  1. You are a wonderful Aunt! What a memory you made with Samantha this evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the BEST post ever because I am SO THANKFUL for pedicures too and I'm SO THANKFUL to have such a wonderful BF that LOVES them too! With flowers of course :)

    ReplyDelete