Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Count Your Blessings Day 1

Sometimes in life you take for granted all of the small things you are truly thankful for.  So, in honor of it being November, the month of Thanksgiving, I have decided I will do a blog a day on one thing a day I take for granted that I am truly thankful for.

My parents being married for 29 years and going strong!

My parents have set such a great example on what a great marriage should be.  I know they probably have had fights and arguments, but at the end of everyday, I know God put them on this Earth for each other.  I am not sure if there is another man on this planet that loves his wife more than my dad.  And from a young age I have always wanted to marry someone who treated me the way my father treats my mother.  And I know I have found that in Mitch.

**And as a disclaimer, I know sometimes there are extenuating circumstances and things don't always work out.  And that people's "mulligan," can be a better fit all around.  Believe me I know!!

My hope is that my parents have at least another 29 (hopefully many more) years of wedding bliss together!



The Happy Harris Family





No comments:

Post a Comment