I feel like I have always had a great relationship with my mother. I never had the typical, at least to my memory, teen years when you hated everything your parents had to say or do. As I have gotten older though I feel like my relationship has grown even more with Mom. After college and probably due to me moving to Louisiana then to Texas, I started having more of a phone relationship with my mother.
I would say it really started after Mitch and I got engaged and I had to call her at least once a day it seemed about something wedding. But those phone conversations have really made us closer and I am so glad for them. I talked to her this morning and it starts as a simple, oh yeah, forgot to tell you....... And before you know it, we have been on the phone for 30 minutes with 15 different conversations taking place. I like to think that I never took my mom for granted, but now that we have the relationship we do, I will never let it change.
The Mother of the Bride
It get it from my Mama!!
The prettiest woman I know inside and out!
More to come on how blessed I am with my mother, but I am saving the best blessings posts for last....





No comments:
Post a Comment