Saturday, November 19, 2011

Count Your Blessings Day 19

Breakfast

Although I don't eat breakfast every single day, it is bar far my favorite meal to eat when I do.  And I would almost say that I prefer it for dinner almost more than I do in the AM.  Growing up, my dad was the big breakfast eater in our family.  I can remember waking up on the weekends and breakfast would usually already be cooking.  **Now that Mitch and I are married it is one of the meals we always make together.  And I can only hope that when we have little ones that we can make weekend breakfast as a family as much as possible! 

**SIDENOTE: My dad is always the one that makes sausage gravy for the most part and I am happy to say that Mitch has taken over that tradition at our house.  And just when I thought I could probably do it myself, I tried and failed miserably.


No comments:

Post a Comment