Saturday, November 26, 2011

Count Your Blessings Day 26

Game Nights

Every since I can remember my family has always been playing games when we all get together.  This Thanksgiving was no different.  When we got in Wednesday night, we had dinner, played catch up and then hit the board games.  The game of choice at the recent family events has been Risk.  And I had never really played until this Thanksgiving.  Usually there are plenty of people to play so I just hang out with my mom.  Well this year, Lauren and Cody had left to go to his family's Thanksgiving so, I had to play in order for there to be enough people.  And I had such a great time!  We also had friends over that were also in town for Thanksgiving so we had one big game night.  It was a fantastic time!!!  I am so mad at myself for not taking pictures.  I need to get better with the camera for sure. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment