Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Count Your Blessings Day 30

Mitch, AKA Best Husband in the World

I know, I know!  All you probably saw this one coming a mile away!  But I saved the last day for the one thing I am truly blessed to have in my life.  Mitch and I met about 5-6 years ago, we think.  We don't actually remember the exact time or what was going on to be honest.  But we became friends, a few years later better friends then, a year or so later we started dating.  Since we started dating we have pretty much been inseparable.  Sure we have had ups, downs, highs and lows, but at the end of everyday I know God put me on this Earth to be with one person and vice versa.  I thank God everyday that he gave me Mitch!  And I have no doubt in my mind that we will live happily ever after until the day we leave this Earth.  I can't wait for the adventures we have in the coming years!  I can't wait for us to be parents.  There are so many big things to look forward to, but honestly right now I am just happy to go day by day with him.










To my husband,
I love you more than words Mitchell Mark.  You make everyday that much better!  I can't imagine my life without you in it.  And I can't wait to grow old with you!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment