My little sister is one of a kind! Growing up, I would say we are like most sisters. We had our occasional arguments and didn't always see eye to eye, but as I have gotten older, I have a much deeper appreciation and love for her. Lauren is one of the smartest people I know! And I mean that seriously! She has always excelled in school and had great grades. I remember her telling stories about her first year of college when she made 100% on almost every single Chemistry test. And that continued on into all the higher chemistry classes. In May she will graduate from OU with a Doctorate of Pharmacy degree. Yes, you read that right she will be a "Doctor." I can't even begin to express how truly proud of her I am.
But aside from how smart she is, I love her for so many different reasons. She is kind hearted, honest, loyal and caring. She is one of the first people to tell me when I am wrong or out of line, but it is not to be mean, she does it because she cares about me. This summer I had the honor of being her Matron of Honor in her wedding. It was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been too. She is a wonderful person and I can only hope if I ever have a daughter that she will turn out just like her Aunt Lauren.
One of our first pictures
At a wedding shower at her and Cody's new house
Lauren, Ben and Me
Lauren's Bachelorette Party in Austin, TX
The Bride and Matron of Honor







No comments:
Post a Comment