Friday, November 11, 2011

Count Your Blessings Day 11

Freedom and Our Servicemen

On this Veteran's Day I can't even begin to express the gratitude to all the men and women who put their lives on the line day in and out for our country.  Their selflessness is incomparable. I can't imagine the courage, bravery and character that each of them possess.  As Americans we are truly blessed to live in a country that is free to speak, act and do as we please.  That freedom didn't not come without a price and am lucky to live in such a wonderful place.  I am so proud to say that I am an American!

To my grandfather, great uncles, cousin Eli, friend Trent and countless others I am forgetting at the moment. thank you for all you have done and continue to do to keep our country amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment