Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Count Your Blessings Day 29

My Parents

I would not be who I am today without the love and support of my parents.  They are two of the most loving and generous people I know.  I remember growing up and always being given everything I could possibly want, within reason of course.  They always supported my dreams and wishes and never put me down.  They are a strong support system and I am beyond blessed to have them as my parents.  They have instilled in me so many things that I am grateful for.  They have taught me how to love and be loved.  They have taught me that I deserve only true happiness and not to settle for anything less.  They have taught me what a strong marriage looks like.  They have been great role models in so many different aspects and for that I am eternally grateful!  I can't wait until the day that I get to make them grandparents.  And I can only hope that I am half the parent to my children as they were to me.


He was one proud Dad!



Don't mind him with the Bride's bouquet and the MOB's shoes and purse!



She looked beautiful!



The best Mother in the world!



I don't know how I got lucky enough to get these two as parents!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment