Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I Want Wednesday

Here are a few things I have come across lately that I "want" for Christmas, or fall.  Haha!

First off, I new pair of boots.  Heck, I live in the texas Panhandle, I might as well play the part, right?  these are Lucchese® 1883 Ladies Peanut Mad Dog Snip Toe Western Boots.  Fancy name!  I love them!  At the OU game this past weekend I saw so many girls running around in cowboy and it made me want a new pair.  And it reminds me of all the fun times I had in college with my girlfriends at the Wormy Dog!



Second, I need a new coat.  Now this is more of a need than want.  I have not had a new coat in a few years and if I don't get one, I may freeze to death this winter.  Here's the one I have my eye on. This is a Steve Madden Coat, Double Breasted Hooded Tweed Trench.  It's perfect!  I need it a little longer so I don't freeze my butt off, literally!




Now this is a big one!  I want a new mattress.  Isn't it funny the things you start wanting when you get older!  This bad boy is a double pillow top with deep pocket padding.  I am obsessed and would love to wake up to this on Christmas morning.  And by wake up to, I mean wake up in. :) 




Next, some new bedding.  Although in reality, I really should wait on the bedding until we are in a new house.  I found this at Pottery Barn though and love it!  I wouldn't mind having the rest of the room either.



And last but not least, some new jeans!  And this chicks waistline.  You can always use a new pair of jeans.  I think these are so cute!  I could wear them with my new boots! 



If anyone talks to Mitch anytime soon, please feel free to pass this on to him!  Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment