Mitch was a great boyfriend, hands down the best one I ever had. Now, I won't lie, that first year was tough, real tough. But we made it through it! Here a couple of my favorite pics when we were dating.
This picture was taken about a week after we started dating. Little did I know this would be the first of many more to come! I think it was pretty obvious after this night to our friends that we had become more than, "just friends."
This picture was at our friend's, The Fischer's, annual Christmas party. I can always count on Mitch to be down for just about any crazy outfit idea I come up with!
This is a picture taken from our friend's, The Whitson's, rehearsal dinner.
On Thursday, August 12, 2010, we got engaged. And Mitch went from being a great boyfriend to a wonderful fiance. It was one of the best days of my life.
Please excuse the red eyes and smeared makeup. I had been crying for about 10 minutes in this pic.
Engagement pics!
On Thursday, May 19, 2011, I married the love of my life. He makes me laugh harder than any other person I know. Here's one of my favorite wedding pics.








No comments:
Post a Comment