We have been (im)patiently waiting for 9 months for the return of college football here in Sooner Nation and it is finally BACK!!!! This weekend is the first weekend of college football and I can't think of anywhere I would rather be than Norman, OK. I think Oklahoma girls are just bred a little different than most. You see in Oklahoma, the majority of us all look forward to Saturdays in September, October and November. Between Gameday on ESPN on Saturday mornings, tailgating, getting together with friends and going to the games, I am not sure there is a better way to spend a Saturday in the fall. These are a few of my favorite football Saturday pics from the last few years!
Football Season 2010
Me and JJ
Best friends for as long as they can remember
"Cause we're the 5 best friends that anyone could have!"
OU vs. Texas 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment