Here's a little bit about me. I just got married! The Hubster and I were married on May 19, 2011 at V. Sattui Winery in St. Helena, CA. It was such a gorgeous place!
Now let me back up a little bit.... Mitch and I started dating in the fall of 2008. At the time, we both lived in Oklahoma City and worked for Mitch's parent's company, Opeco, Inc.. I know you are probably thinking "They worked together and they dated? That's a recipe for disaster." We do work for the same company, but Mitch does outside sales and I do inside sales. So we actually only see each other during the work day for maybe an hour or two tops. In February 2010, Mitch and I were moved to Shreveport, Louisiana to open a new location for Opeco. We were in Shreveport for about a year and loved every minute of it. In February of 2011 we were moved yet again to open a new location. This time we moved to Perryton, Texas. And I will be honest, the loving every minute of it isn't happening. I am sure I will go into more details about Perryton and our lives here as time goes on.
Mitch and I are the proud parents of a 2 year old, he will be 3 next month, English Bulldog named Max. I was never a dog person before Max came into my life, but now I see why people go so crazy over their pets. They really do have so much personality. And it helps that Max comes to work with me everyday to keep me company, which has in turn made him the biggest Mama's Boy ever! Needless to say, he is an important part of our family and I can't imagine our lives without him!
Well, I think that is all for now. You know the first post wasn't really that bad. :)
Until next time,
Liz



No comments:
Post a Comment