Well, Mitch was out of town. He has a "man date," with a customer today so he ended up leaving me yesterday afternoon. And he went ahead and took the pup to save me the trouble. Now that we moved to Perryton, Mitch doesn't have to be gone overnight for work anymore so, I have gotten used to him always being there. And usually if he is gone, at least I have my guard dog, who couldn't hurt a fly, there with me for "protection."
Wednesday night we had a friend over for dinner. It was a great time, but when it was time to do dishes, I told Mitch to just leave everything so I would have something to pass the time Thursday night. I planned out my night perfectly. Get home at 5:15, catch up on some DVR until 7, clean up the kitchen and pack until 8:20, watch my Thursday night shows and go to bed at 10. When I sat down to watch my shows around 8:30 being scared of the dark kicked in. I spent the next two hours telling myself that the boogie man wasn't trying to break in my door. I think I got up to check and make sure the door was locked at least 3 different times. Finally, I gave up and took a sleeping pill around 10.
Moral of the story: Just because I am now a year older doesn't mean being home alone doesn't still freak the crap out of me.
Happy Friday everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment