I really can't believe how fast 2011 has flown by! 2011 has been a really big year for us to say the least! In February we moved from Shreveport, LA to Perryton, TX. In May we spent half of the month out of town getting married and honeymooning. July, I gained a brother in law. October, I moved back to OKC and now we are waiting on Mitch to finally move back and get settled into our house here. I can hardly wait to say the least!
I love the Christmas season! From everything red and green to Christmas lights to Christmas decorations to Christmas trees. Although Mitch and I aren't in our own house this year, we are still in the Christmas spirit. We are saving up and not buying too much Christmas decor until we have our own house. You better believe Christmas 2012 will be the biggest Christmas I have ever had!! It will look like Christmas threw up on the Day household! I can't wait!
Our Family stockings! I can't wait to hang them up! And of course Max got one! He's part of our family!
My first Christmas cards to send out!! Mitch said I had to wait to send cards out until we were married. So I jumped on them early this year!! I can't wait to have them for years to come!



No comments:
Post a Comment