How awesome is he!?!?!
After a day of fun in Eufaula, we headed back to Fort Gibson to stay the night with my parents. We played games and got to see DJ and Johnny. It sure made my night getting to see them! We don't get to see them near enough. They have sure made an impact on my life and I wish they knew just how much they both mean to me.
I am getting excited for this next week!! It is going to be very busy, but so much fun! We have Christmas at Opeco on Thursday, Friday after work we are heading to Fort Gibson for Christmas with my family, driving back to OKC Saturday afternoon for Christmas service with the Day's, the Bartholomew's and Skinner's are coming over for game night on Christmas Eve, opening gifts with the Day's Christmas morning then, heading to Perryton Christmas night with Mitch to leave Monday for the cabin in Taos!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a week!!!! I can hardly wait. And I won't lie, this Mrs. Clause did very well shopping this year and I can't wait to see all the faces when people open up their gifts.



No comments:
Post a Comment