Monday, April 9, 2012

And a Baby Makes 3

I know it has been a long, very long, time since I have blogged last.  Well, there is good reason.  We are having a baby!  We have been very busy with exciting things going on lately, but I feel like every time I went to blog, it always ended up me wanting to talk about the baby.  So, I apologize to everyone who has missed out on our daily lives for the last month and a half, but I have been busy growing a baby! 

This morning I went back to the doctor for my 12 week appointment and everything looked great!  We got to hear the baby's heartbeat, which is clocking in at a steady 164 bpm!  We really couldn't be more excited.  I have posts that I will post as soon as possible that are from the last month and a half.  We are excited for the next month when we will get to find out exactly what Baby Day will be!  And last but not least, I am officially due Oct. 17th, 2012.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment