Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Girlfriends

Where oh where would I be without my girlfriends!  This past weekend we all met up in Tulsa for a girl's weekend.  It was so much fun!  Friday night we left OKC and headed to Tulsa.  We met up Mrs. Callie Keeney's house and freshened up before going to the airport to pick up the girls and head to see The Randy Rogers Band!  Ryan arrived safely on her flight from Corpus Christie, but Peel and Brynn weren't so lucky.  They ended up getting delayed in Dallas which threw a small kink into the plan.  Since their plane was delayed we ended up heading to the concert without them.

Since we were in college we have loved Red Dirt Country and The Randy Rogers Band is a particular favorite.  The concert was at the historic Cain's Ballroom.  It was such a fun venue!  The concert was great and more importantly we had a great time catching up with our best friends!



We brought our bags to the bar, NBD!!!

Saturday was a perfect day with my girlfriends!  We all woke up a little groggy after a fun night out!  We went shopping around Utica Square and then ate lunch before heading back to the Keeney household.  Instead of going out, we decided it would be much more fun to stay in, order take out sushi and just hang out, etc.  It was such a great evening!!!  I can't tell you how much these girls mean to me and how lucky I am to have such great friends I know I can count on for everything!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment